Change Implementation Consultant
Charlotte, North Carolina
$35.28/hr - $39.75/hr
Outstanding long-term contract opportunity! A well-known Financial Services Company is looking for a Change Implementation Consultant in Charlotte, NC (Hybrid).
Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 12 Months Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Change Implementation experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
What You Will Be Doing
- Participate in less complex initiatives and identify and implement opportunities for new processes to support requirements within change implementation.
- Apply project management methodology to facilitate complex implementations, establishing timelines, and tracking ongoing projects to ensure successful delivery.
- Review basic knowledge transfer, data mapping, and account movement while exercising independent judgment to guide strategic initiatives that impact multiple systems.
- Identify, and provide effective training methods.
- Participate in process improvement or product development and enhancement activities.
- Present recommendations for resolving data, logistics, project support issues, and exercise independent judgment while developing experience in risk and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, management, technology, and compliance.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Bonnie Playko