IT Asset Manager
$50/hr - $57.14/hr
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Join the team at this advanced technology communications provider that's been around for nearly a century and be part of a mission to improve people's opportunities by connecting them to the power of the digital world.
Contract Duration: 12 months
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in Software Asset Management, preferably as an asset manager utilizing ServiceNow.
- Strong understanding of software licensing models.
- Strong data analysis experience.
- ServiceNow SAM-CIS certification
- ITAM certifications
- ITIL V4 certification
- Develop and manage policies and processes for the life cycle management of software and hardware assets.
- Utilize ServiceNow ITAM to manage asset data, reporting, and processes.
- Interpret software and hardware purchase orders and input data into ServiceNow.
- Develop and execute governance to normalize, reconcile, and ensure the accuracy of asset data in ServiceNow.
- Develop governance and processes to enable total visibility of software purchases and installations.
- Research software publisher licensing terms and conditions to ensure compliance with use.
- Create asset utilization, compliance, and detailed cost reports and dashboards.
- Provide detailed analysis of asset data, especially forecasted software costs.
- Identify software/hardware cost savings opportunities.
- Allocate and recover user licenses.
- Develop and define requirements for ServiceNow developers to improve workflow automation and efficiencies.
- Provide guidance and direction to a 3rd party service provider in the execution of asset administrative functions.
- Support on call responsibilities for Major Incident Manager on call
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.