Lead Project Manager
Charlotte, North Carolina
$61.06/hr - $68.8/hr
Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 18 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in commercial lending.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex, technical concepts so that they are clearly understood in support of sound decisions to meet business objectives.
- Ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholder groups including line of business, operations, technology, and external service providers.
- Experience working in a scrum and scaled agile environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of nCino platform.
- 5+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead complex initiatives managing all activities in a project life cycle such as initiation, planning, executing, controlling, and closing associated with projects that are long-term, line of business wide and medium to high risk, scope and complexity with broad impact.
- Act as key participant in project plans and budgets for change management.
- Review and initiate complex multi-business and enterprise support operations, organizational systems knowledge, and navigation to anticipate change impacts.
- Ensure full understanding of project impacts that translate into comprehensive engagement strategies.
- Make decisions in end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end while developing and implementing program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- Demonstrate understanding of policy, methodology and artifact creation that influence and lead change management to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with executive leadership, stakeholders, project leads, executive leadership, sponsors, and business partners to clarify and define project requirements.
- Manage a team or projects.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Anthony DAurizio