Markets RCSA Consultant
$61.06/hr - $68.8/hr
Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Front line direct experience with developing and/or executing risk and control assessment programs.
- Knowledge of target state RCSA, process, purpose, scope, the roles and responsibilities roles, accountabilities and deliverables.
- Strong knowledge of products, services, applicable regulations and policies, business processes, and systems in the Markets business for such desks as Rates, Structured Products, Credit, FX, etc.
- Experience in large and complex banking or broker/dealer institutions, risk management leadership experience in multi-jurisdictional global financial institution.
- Demonstrated capability to confidently raise issues, escalate early, and engage in constructive credible challenge independently.
- Prior experience in risk process improvement, standardization and automation of business and control processes, quality assurance and control routines, and risk and control metrics and reporting.
- Knowledge and experience in risk management practices and applicable systems and applications used.
- Ability to synthesize data and observations from a variety of sources, deliver succinct summaries (both verbal and written), and enact response quickly.
- Capable of diagnosing business needs, conceptualizing and initiating planning, organizing the enlistment of response teams, and the implementation and management of change.
- Personal ability to understand and operate successfully in a complex, heavily matrixed corporate environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance.
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans.
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives.
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group.
- Responsible for providing risk management support and execution to the Markets business.
- Focus on direct support of the Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA) across the CIB Markets business.
- Demonstrate “brilliance in the basics” in the execution of the RCSA function to meet regulatory commitments on time and with sustainable quality, while measurably improving the client’s control environment through addressing control gaps, creating control documentation and maintaining the accuracy of the RCSA.
- Expected to take on accountabilities in support of the risk transformation initiatives and will operate as a part of a facilitation team interacting with key partners such as COO, Control, Independent Risk, and Business Leadership.
- Creating artifacts per risk and control process requirements, executing on remediation efforts, and writing rationales and/or controls.
- Support the business leaders through execution of detailed risk and control evaluations (RCSA), collection of metrics and supporting observations, and maintaining the information on an ongoing basis.
- Support RCSA workshops and related efforts to collect and document business risk and controls.
- Responsible for drafting, revising, and maintaining key artifacts through RCSA execution requiring attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ensure the system of record through RCSA execution is up to date and reflects the most current information, providing extracts, as needed, to the broader team.
- Accurately represent risks, controls, and associated rationales through thoughtful writing and analysis across similar activities in CIB and/or Enterprise.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Stephanie Clanton