Risk Remediation Analyst
Charlotte, North Carolina
$61.69/hr - $69.51/hr
Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Compliance and Risk Analyst experience
- Jira User stories experience
- Extremely skilled at ad hoc analytics using Excel (Pivot Tables and V Lookups)
- Highly skilled end user of Power BI SharePoint.
- Ability to take data from many different sources and assemble it into a coherent package for affected teams to quickly digest the actions needed.
- Confident and competent interacting with senior leadership.
- Strong-willed personality who will challenge a bad idea or approach and stand their ground even if their peers will not.
- Ability to adjust to varying communication styles to increase understanding and action. Not everyone thinks or communicates the same, so instead of just continuing to repeat the same thing, ability to recognize when discussion is not working and shift to a different style of explaining, when needed.
- No fear of asking questions until process/requirements are clear. Ask the questions so our teams don’t have to.
- Works quickly and delivers results with a mindset of enough for now but always looking for better.
- Leadership abilities and able to take big picture goals and break them down into actionable items.
- Familiarity with technology terms
- Ability to meet hard deadlines.
- Experience at a large enterprise
- Change management or remediation experience.
- Incredible attention to detail; our credibility is contingent on the quality and clarity of our information.
- Agile experience
- Financial industry experience
- Compliance, governance, policy, risk management
- Jira experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Proactive, independent leader to drive multiple work streams to successful conclusion, resolving impediments and escalating to get results as needed.
- The successful candidate will be a go-getter who takes charge and leads the work boldly and without concern for who needs to be engaged to get results.
- Big 4 consulting mindset/background is a likely win.
- Develop an understanding of incoming work, identify the affected parties, communicate action needed concisely, and work with the teams to track the deliverables until done, escalating when deliverables are missed, and driving the teams to bring the work back on track through appropriately urgent actions.
- Working with other members of our team with these specialized skills, craft communications and reports which provide transparency into progress and insight into problems or actions needed by leaders.
- Success is based on on-time delivery of the work, ability to drive resolution of challenges, and proactive escalation and visibility into items at risk or experiencing active issues.
- Preferred candidates have Agile experience doing all the above successfully.
- The successful candidate:
- Will manage pressure well as there are deadlines, and we must remain on track.
- Will communicate extremely clearly in writing and on the phone; virtually 100% of the job is via phone with people in other locations. Communication is critical.
- Will always maintain a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Will see this role as an opportunity to demonstrate servant leadership in action.
- Will be self-motivated and will look for ways to add value beyond the letter of the assignment.
- Finds a way to clarify and simplify complicated scenarios for leadership decision and quick understanding.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.