Charlotte, North Carolina
$100/hr - $130/hr
My team and I are partnering with a leading provider for venue and ticketing company, that is seeking a skilled SRE to join their thriving team in the Charlotte area. As a forward-thinking event company, they have been around for over a decade and have set the best practices for innovation in the live industry.
The company is looking for candidates who have 4-6 years as an SRE and use AWS services, containers, and developing infrastructure-as-code. If you are hungry to make a difference, innovate, and see your ideas materialize into impactful solutions, you’re the perfect match.
This Full-Time role is perfect for candidates looking for the flexibility of a hybrid schedule, and a fast-paced environment, looking to work for a company that is creating an impact in the industry.
Contract Duration: Full-Time
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-6 years’ experience in a SRE, DevOps, or System Engineering role.
- Cloud (AWS)
- Infrastructure as code
- System monitoring
- Ansible configuration management
- Experience with FreeBSD, Nginx, and iptables
- Proficient in writing, modifying, and maintaining server-side code using PHP programming language.
- Responsible for ensuring reliability and scalability of the company’s website.
- Building and maintaining the hosting infrastructure.
- Participating in incident management.
- Developing and maintaining monitoring systems to ensure system health.
- 3-day hybrid in Charlotte office.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vacation Time
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Destiny Sanford