Lead Cloud Engineer
Charlotte, North Carolina
Open to Remote
$145k - $160k
A retirement and financial planning organization is looking to add a Lead Cloud Engineer to help grow their presence out in Charlotte, NC. They are looking for someone to lead the charge on the upcoming projects to come and support their internal datacenter/cloud infrastructure. In this position you will be leading a team to support the merger of several organizations in both AWS and Azure Cloud.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent job-related experience
- Windows .NET Development
- Configuration management tools and methods using Desired State Configuration (DSC) and Ansible
- Utilization of IaC using tools like Terraform, Ansible, and/or CloudFormation.
- Cloud and datacenter networking
- Knowledge of monitoring tools CloudWatch, NewRelic, Dynatrace, Splunk or similar
What You Will Be Doing
- Identifying and automating AWS and Azure solutions
- Develop IaC solutions for API's
- Participate in project planning process
- Participate in identifying technical requirements
- Ensure maximum uptime of cloud hosted environments
- Integrate solutions with other applications outside of the framework
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Motion Recruitment, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results is an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Posted by: Terell Johnson