Test Engineer-ETL- REMOTE
$60/hr - $70/hr
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related area.
- Hands-on experience using SQL queries for results validation and data mining.
- Hands-on experience in Planning and Manual test execution.
- Experience in Regression Test Strategies, Regression suite maintenance and execution.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience on a variety of projects in Test Strategy, Test Design, Test Execution analysis & reporting.
- Hands-on experience with Jira, ALM, TFS/ADO or similar systems of record.
- Understanding of Development and Test cycles, including respective best practices.
- Hands-on experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, identifying root causes and support development team in development of resolutions.
- Strong communication and Client/Business interfacing and interpersonal skills are a must.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Dave Bloomquist