Business Intelligence Developer
$120k - $140k
Job Description Are you looking to work in a collaborative team, supporting data-driven decision making across the entire business? The Business Intelligence Developer role will be designing and building scalable Business Intelligence solutions leveraging Power BI, SQL, and SSIS. Enjoying a hybrid schedule, you will be able to feel the energy in the heart of Chicago, while also being able to collaborate with a team in order to provide creative solutions for a leader in LEED and ENERGY STAR Certified Luxury apartment communities in the Chicagoland area. Required Skills & Experience
- College degree required; Information Technology or Business degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience with SQL Server BI platform (Power BI and SSIS)
- Strong data warehousing process design, development, source control, and performance tuning skills.
- Expert understanding of T-SQL, SSIS, Power BI, and DAX; Strong working knowledge of SQL and OLAP databases.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Azure DevOps is a plus.
- Experience in multi-family real estate is a plus.
- SSAS experience is a plus.
- 40% SQL
- 30% Power BI
- 15% DAX
- 15% SSIS
- 60% Hands-On
- 40% Team Collaboration
Posted by: CJ Avino