C++ Software Developer
$100k - $180k
This client is an innovative trading firm with a strong focus on collaboration, cutting-edge technology, data driven solutions and automation. They specialize in providing competitive quotes that they are willing to both buy and sell and using liquidity as an options market maker. To do this successfully they design and implement our own low latency technologies, trading strategies and mathematical models. They are looking for a talented C++ developer with a background in fintech to join their team 100% remote.
What you’ll do as a C++ Developer:
- Design and build mission critical and complex trading systems
- Plan, design and implement high quality services using modern C++ technologies
- Build software using Agile methodologies
- Participate in design sessions and code reviews
- Work on cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
Qualities that make great candidates:
- 3+ years of experience developing performant, scalable applications in modern C++ (and at least 2 years with C++11, 14, or 17, template metaprogramming a plus)
- Understanding of distributed systems, data structures and algorithms
- Practical use of multi-threaded/multi-core programming paradigms
- Object-oriented design and programming experience
- A curiosity and demonstrated interest in C++14 and beyond
- Ability to take on projects and drive them through to completion
- Familiarity with trading and trading systems is a plus
- .NET experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or equivalent
- A competitive salary with yearly bonus.
- Competitive benefits including 100% premium healthcare coverage.
- 100% remote work.
- Life insurance, identity protection
- & more
*This company is not currently offering work sponsorship
Posted by: Samantha Rosenberg