C++ Software Engineer
Open to Remote
$130k - $170k
Job Description A reputable trading company is looking for a Remote Full Time C++ Software engineer to join their team. You would be developing in C++ to ensure real time data transfers by the milliseconds, for investors and traders. They are known to have an extremely fun, tight culture and are always advancing their tech to the next level. Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS in STEM field
- 3+ Years of professional C++ related experience required.
- Must have strong programming skills in C++ and working knowledge of R, Python/NumPy, MatLab, or similar language for working with data and performing scientific computing.
- Financial markets experience a plus (market data, reference data, risk).
- STEM background with an interest in financial markets, derivatives pricing, quantitative modeling, and risk analytics.
- Programming in CUDA is a plus.
- Develop and implement quantitative software applications to process and analyze real-time financial market data in a high-performance computing environment.
- Processing, collecting and analyzing financial market data, including high frequency real-time pricing data and reference data
- 80 Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Bonus OR Commission eligible
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Vincent Duong