Senior Python Engineer - (AWS/Docker/Kubernetes)
$160k - $180k
Are you an experienced Python Engineer looking to thrive in a cutting-edge startup? We're partnering with a rapidly growing company that has secured substantial funding. They are actively seeking a Senior Python Engineer to play a pivotal role in their hybrid team based in Chicago.
Our partner is a frontrunner in harnessing innovative technology to revolutionize their industry. Committed to modernizing conventional processes and reinventing formalwear by designing/manufacturing timeless suits and tuxedos using natural fabrics and measuring their customers virtually with their devices camera.
As the Senior Python Engineer, you'll drive the scalability of their Microservice/IaC environment on a major cloud platform. Leveraging your skills in Python and Django, you'll contribute to building the backend infrastructure. Additionally, your experience with AWS and your ability to implement CI/CD pipelines using Docker and Kubernetes will be instrumental in deploying reliable services. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to lead and make a significant impact as the most senior Python Engineer within the organization.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Strong proficiency in Python development
- Experience with Django framework
- Familiarity with Microservices architecture
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, particularly AWS
- Solid understanding of Docker and Kubernetes for CI/CD
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Prior involvement in scaling systems
- Exposure to DevOps practices and Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Passion for collaborative work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Competitive salary and comprehensive compensation package
- Hybrid work arrangement based in Chicago
- Opportunity to shape the growth and direction of an innovative startup
- Collaborate with a talented and diverse team of professionals
Posted by: Gabriella Fernandez