Junior Mobile Developer / Flutter
$70k - $110k
A growing SaaS company in the Education space is seeking a talented Junior Mobile Engineer to join the team. Their software helps automate tasks for parents and faculty around schools campuses. This would be an on-site role in their state of the art Cincinnati office 5 days a week (flexible down the line).
In this role, you will help build and design their mobile application built in Flutter. These applications are used by thousands everyday and you will quickly see the results of your work. You will collaborate with other engineers, product, and leadership to build a great product for the customers.
- 1+ year of software engineering experience
- OOP experience
- Database design
- Strong communication and verbal skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science
- Previous experience working in a SaaS environment
- Experience with Flutter
- Experience with native iOS or Android
- 100% Flutter development
- 25% Team collaboration
- 75% Hands-on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Extensive vacation days
- Bonus structure
- Flexible hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Connor Rankin