DevOps Engineer (Hybrid)
Cupertino , CA
$160k - $200k
Who We Are:
A telecommunications company that provides software-as-a-service (SaaS) and unified-communications-as-a-service (UCaaS) platforms, cloud-based communications solutions, smart security, and other connected services.
Who We're Looking For:
If you are an individual who is well-versed with the most commonly used DevOps tools and technologies and are seeking structure and guidance as you hone your existing skills, you are encouraged to join our DevOps team. As we are responsible for providing solutions for other engineering teams so that they may improve their productivity and quality of work, we are looking for an individual that can help us with this.
You will be work with us to architect new software solutions, improve and make change to existing ones, collaborate with different engineer teams (systems, networking, software, firmware, etc.) to respond to their feedback and needs, building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for automation/reporting/hardware control and management.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of hands-on experience in DevOps
- Experience building/monitoring/maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, GitLab Actions)
- Experience with configuration management/orchestration (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of Linux environments/administration
- Proficiency in scripting in Python and/or Bash
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work well in a team
- Knowledge of networking hardware
- Experience with system programming languages (Go, C, C++)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future and located near or able to commute to Milpitas, CA reliably. This role is not C2C and sponsorship cannot be provided.
Posted by: Kate Meng