Senior Systems/Storage Engineer
Dallas , TX
$100k - $120k
A leading organization in the aerospace industry is looking to grow their presence in the DFW area, they are looking to bring on a Senior Systems Engineer / Storage Specialist to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate has experience working hands on managing and maintaining system infrastructure. Servers, virtualization, storage, and backups. Ideally, they are looking for individuals who are skilled with Windows, Cisco, VMware, Palo Alto, AD/GP, O365, and PowerShell. As well as any backup and storage experience.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. It will be a hybrid model- 3 days onsite 2 days remote. Onsite responsibilities will be out of their Denton, TX office.
- 5-7+ years of IT experience
- Strong understanding of Windows servers and VMWare
- Experience working with Cisco Network devices.
- Prior experience working with security tools/firewalls Palo Alto, Cisco Firepower, etc.
- Any experience with backup and storage tools- Net App, SAN, etc.
- Bachelors or Masters in a Computer related field is a plus.
- Certifications are a nice to have.
80% Hands On
20% Team Collaboration
Salary $100-120K + benefits
You will receive the following benefits:
Medical Insurance – excellent coverage with little out of pocket
Paid Time Off (PTO) – 3-4 weeks
401(k) with a match
1-2 days onsite, 3-4 day remote
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Jillian Freesman