Azure Cloud Engineer
$70/hr - $90/hr
After nearly a decade in business, one of the top healthcare staffing companies in the industry realized something others missed. The company places doctors, nurses, machine technicians, and other healthcare positions but when they looked at their own Application Tracking System and Vendor Management System (VMS), they found outdated technology and not specific to healthcare.
That’s when the decision to create their own company came to light and now it serves as the technology development arm for the organization!
After a successful first few years, they’re undergoing a rapid expansion and need a Senior Azure Cloud Engineer to build & enhance their cloud functionality. They utilize Azure's full PAAS offering so knowledge of App Resources, App Hosting, File Storage, Data Bases, and Deployment pipelines will be crucial to the role.
Additionally, this candidate must have experience with – Azure, CloudFormation/Terraform, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, and containerization.
This is a unique opportunity because the products you’ll be working on & creating, are already used by some of the largest healthcare systems in the nation!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience ; at least 3+ in DevOps
- Hands-on with Azure, Azure DevOps, containerization, Terraform/Cloud Formation
- Experience with SaaS products
- Ability to collaborate & communicate with the development teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiar with .NET/C# – environment worked in or used for development
- Technical self-starter
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% hands-on
- Competitive Pay Rate: Up to $70-90/hr, DOE
- Conversion salary will be around $150-180K
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jay Aguiar