IT Support Specialist
$15/hr - $20/hr
They are looking for individuals that love technology and have good customer service skills. You will be working with people daily who need help troubleshooting technical issues with their computer. As a Tier 1 Technical Support Representative you will be responsible for handling front line inbound telephone calls and written or internet-based inquiries from customers regarding a wide variety technical issue including email, SharePoint, Office 365, and network connectivity. Support includes diagnosing, troubleshooting, documenting, and resolving technical issues.
This will be a 6-month contract to hire opportunity. It will be onsite Monday-Friday. Onsite responsibilities for the position will be out of their Grand Prairie Texas office. Work hours are M-F covering day-time hours of 8am-6pm central time. Desired Skills & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-year customer service experience in a call center environment.
- 1-year help desk or technical support experience preferred.
- Microsoft O365, AZURE certifications are a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with troubleshooting of Windows Operating systems.
- Knowledge and experience with troubleshooting Office 365 applications, especially Outlook.
- Ability to install and troubleshoot software.
- Ability to configure and support all internet browsers.
- Experience with mobile application support preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jillian Freesman