Network Engineer - Fortinet
$65/hr - $80/hr
A large-tier financial company is currently looking to bring on Senior Network Engineer to join their team. This company is one of the top leaders in their industry as they are one of the few that offers a full suite of banking services. In this role you will be joining a company responsible for financial advising, banking strategies, vendor pay, and other financial related services.
They are currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join their team, helping with their Fortinet suite build out. A large initiative that they are going through, is building out their wireless and SD-WAN environments. You will be migrating their firewalls to FortiGate while also helping with their Fortinet SD-WAN components and site change over. Ideally, they are looking for who has solid Cisco experience as well.
This is a 6-12 month contract-to-hire. It’ll be hybrid onsite 3 days on-site. Pay rate will be $65-80/hr with a conversion salary around $120-130K.
Required Skills & Experience
- Fortinet Suite – FortiGate, FortiManager, Secure SD-WAN,FortiSASE, etc.
- SD-WAN Deployments and site migrations
- Firewall experience
- Network Automation
- Cloud exposure
- Pay range $65-80Hr depending on experience.
- Conversion salary around $130K plus bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jay Aguiar