Information Security Manager
$130k - $150k
Our client, which is a local home construction company in north Dallas, is looking to hire an Information Security Manager. This is a company that has been around for a few decades, is a leader in the home materials space, and has a good track record on the NYSE.
Right now, the VP of IT is looking to grow the team and is need of an individual to oversee the small InfoSec team (team of two). This team is helping with a few initiatives – overall security direction for the company, security policy creation, SOC automation development, etc. Ideally, looking for a proven Manager who has overseen Security teams. It will be hands-on, so thorough knowledge of SIEM tools (Splunk ES or Rapid7), SOC advancements (EDR or SOAR), and security device installations/configurations/troubleshooting.
This is a full-time role, will be onsite four days per week but will turn into more hybrid once fully ramped up. Salary range of $130-150K plus 10% bonus along with a 10% 401K.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of IT Security experience - 3+ years of managing SOC.
- 3+ years of Management experience
- Strong background in End Point security, Firewalls, DAM, PKI, DLP, and IAM.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors or Associates degree
- Professional Security certs are a nice to have.
- Salary: $130-150K + 10% bonus + 10% 401K
- Health, Vision, Dental—with little out of pocket expenses
- PTO & Sick Time
- Hybrid/Flexible Schedule
- Yearly bonus and merit raises/promotions
- 10% 401K plan!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Jay Aguiar