Senior Angular Engineer / Hybrid / Dallas, TX
$130k - $150k
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Angular who has experience with .NET on the backend. This position is a permanent full-time role. The candidate must be local to Frisco or Plano, TX. This position is Hybrid 3-4 days per week.
If chosen to work for this company, you would have the chance to work for a national healthcare technology company specializing in providing access and affordability. Their innovative team works to deliver a seamless platform that allows large pharma companies and providers to manage data flow, payments, POs, refills, and inventory management. They hope to find a Senior Frontend leaning (Angular 10+) Engineer with .NET core experience as well, who wants to join a growing team in the Dallas area. Offering a hybrid experience, this company values work-life balance alongside challenging their employees to reach their potential and beyond.
- 5+ years of Angular (10 or above, ideally 12-15)
- In most recent positions worked with .NET core (preferably 6)
- Recent experience with UI design patterns
- Azure Cloud experience
- SQL queries are a plus
- Previous experience with Microservices is helpful
- Ideally 7-10 years of experience total, but open to 5
- $140-150k annually + benefits
- 70% Frontend
- 30% Backend
Posted by: Katherine Spalding