Network Security Engineer
$100k - $120k
A growing organization in Denton is looking for a Network Build Engineer to join their team. Our client is a well-known aerospace company – they are partnered with many of the well-known aerospace companies. Our client specializes in the manufacturing of jet equipment, such as landing gears, jet engines, wheels/brakes, etc.
They are currently in the process of building out their IT presence in the DFW area. In doing this, they have a need for a Network Security Engineer. Ideally, they are looking for individuals who are skilled in designing and deploying LANs/WANs, Cisco, ASA, Palo Alto/Forcepoint/Encryption, VMware, ToIP, storages (Netapp/EMC), basic backups (Veeam, NetBackup, Commvault, etc.), and Windows.
This is a full-time role. It will be a hybrid WFH model (with a bit more emphasis on remote) out of their Denton office. Salary will be around $100-120K.Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of IT experience
- Strong understanding of Networking protocols
- Expert in LANs/WANs, VMware, and Cisco
- Prior experience with security – ASA, Palo Alto, Forcepoint, etc.
- Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in a Computer related field is a plus.
- Prior experience within a Windows environment is needed.
- Certifications are a nice to have.
- Full-time, salary will range from $100-120K depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance – excellent coverage with little out of pocket
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 3-4 weeks
- 401(k) with a match
- 2-3 days onsite, 2-3 day remote
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Jay Aguiar