Tier 1 Help Desk Engineer - Hybrid (Denver, CO)
Denver , Colorado
$60k - $80k
In the role you'll be responsible for providing general desktop support for both Windows and Mac devices. You'll be primarily working with tools such as Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and O365.
As a Tier 1 Help Desk Support Technician, you will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries via phone, email, and chat in a timely and professional manner. You will be required to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to hardware, software, and network connectivity, and document and track customer support requests in a ticketing system. In cases where complex issues cannot be resolved at the Tier 1 level, you will be responsible for escalating them to higher-level support teams. Additionally, it is important that you continuously improve your knowledge of current technology, products, and services to provide the best possible customer support.
This is a primarily remote role, however applicants must be local the city of Denver to provide in person support on occasion. Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a help desk or customer support role
- Strong technical knowledge of desktop operating systems (Windows, MacOS), hardware, and common software applications
- Some level of experience with
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange or O365
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple support requests
- Ability to work with your hands to prepare/lift shipments of up to 20 pounds
- A customer-focused approach to problem solving
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% fully paid benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Reimbursed gas and cell phone usage
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Research show that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. Motion Recruitment encourages you to break that statistic and apply. No one ever meets all of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Posted by: Olivia Tretout