Events Sourcing Planner
DES MOINES, Iowa
$29.5/hr - $33.24/hr
Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Events Sourcing Planner
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for updating the event management software tool (CVENT) with accurate financial information based on sourcing/contracting results.
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Ability to manage vendor relationships for products or services including contract negotiation, oversight, and SLA management.
- Ability to manage supplier contracts.
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of international hotel and supplier negotiation and contracting.
- Experience using Cvent or similar event management software for venue sourcing.
- 3+ years of meeting and event planning experience demonstrated through work or military experience.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management.
- 3rd party management.
- Attention to Details and Complex Situations.
- Contract Negotiations.
- Strong Collaboration Skills
- Vendor Procurement/Sourcing
- Contract experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jyoti Maheshwari