Technical Writer/3 Days Onsite South Jersey
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
$50/hr - $55/hr
We're working with a team hiring a technical writer for a government contractor working in aviation. The role would be onsite 3 days a week in Egg Harbor (near Atlantic City). This would be a long term, 6 months contract position, W-2 with benefits.
They're looking for someone to write maintenance guides, installation procedures, creating run books and Technical Instruction manuals.
Their team develops the system and turn over to other groups to do install, operations, and hand off the operation of the system.
- At least 3 years of professional experience technical writing
- Able to create run books and technical instruction manuals
- Installation procedures
- Prior experience writing maintenance guides
- local to South Jersey and able to go onsite 3 days a week
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Alexa Mueller