IT Support Speialist
$25/hr - $35/hr
They are seeking an Analyst that has experience working with Windows Servers, Group Policies, Active Directory, and O365. This is a contract position with an on-site reporting requirement, their office is in Evanston, IL. Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Level 1/Level 2 Support
- Professional experience with Windows servers.
- Experience managing Group policies and Active Directory.
- Bachelor’s degree, or 4 years of related experience
- A customer-facing personality is highly preferred.
- Experience administrating servers
- 60% Windows Servers
- 40% O365
- 70% Hands-on
- 30% Support
- Bonus eligible
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jillian Freesman