Training Content Designer
$55/hr - $55/hr
Contract Duration: 12 Months
- Must be creative with developing different types of training materials in a variety of digital formats.
- Experienced with delivery large amounts of microlearning content in short order.
- Provide minimal voice over using articulate & succinct English language.
- Able to construct a content library that is well organized, and intuitive so any end users can reference materials by subject.
- Develop impactful online training including eLearning, microlearning, VILT, and video scripts that drive training engagement and participation
- Organizing client content into concise, bite-sized learning objects
- Creating pages of training in to be leveraged by enablement teams for various end user audiences
- Present content to stakeholders, collecting feedback, and produce revisions as needed.
- Maintain Library of training collateral organized by subject
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.