Active Directory Engineer
Fort Worth, Texas
$53.33/hr - $63.33/hr
Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Active Directory Engineer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 4 months
- Perform Active Directory (AD) and Azure AD administration, maintenance, and automation, as well as provide ongoing support to enterprise customers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- 5 years of technology experience, with a focus on information security technology development, support, and administration.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- 5+ years of technology experience, with a focus on information security technology development, support, and administration.
Skills, Licenses & Certifications:
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure, Azure Active Directory(AAD), AAD Connect, ADFS and Office 365.
- Single Sign-On with Azure AD and other services for seamless integration.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in all facets of AD-related tasks and activities, including automation workflows.
- General knowledge of OData REST API, Microsoft Graph REST API and JSON batching and workflow automation using tools like Microfocus Directory Resource Administration (DRA).
- Ability to author and edit scripts, such as PowerShell, VBS, or similar.
- Experience with Microsoft Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM).
- Experience with Microsoft Identity Management or Forefront Identity Management, including custom development.
- Experience with Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS) and Microsoft Distributed File System Replication (DFSR).
- Experience with server virtualization technologies (VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V).
- Understanding of Microsoft online services and ability to assist with integration efforts.
- Ability to thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment and leverage best practices.
- Proficiency in Agile project management methodology.
Language & Communication Skills:
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups.
- Ability to influence through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Crystal Susong