Help Desk Support - Tier 2
Fort Worth, Texas
$20/hr - $25/hr
Our client, a local manage service provider, is looking to grow their Support team. This is a client that has been a staple within the Fort Worth/Dallas community to help their clients with their IT initiatives. They work with a varying range of customers – ranging from large tier enterprises, to oil and gas, to more smaller/medium ran organizations.
Ideally, they are looking for an engineer who is skilled with Windows based technologies. You’ll be helping with Tier 2 support – username and password set ups, helping with troubleshooting, provisioning of equipment, and hardware/software installations. Tech wise, you’ll be working with Windows, MS Suite of products, Active Directory, Group Policies, O365/M365, and Exchange. This is a customer/client facing role, so great communication and professionalism is a must.
The role is slated to be a 3-6 month contract-to-hire position. The pay rate during the contract portion will be between $20-25/hr, conversion salary post the 3-6 months will range from $45-50K plus a potential bonus. This is an onsite (M-F) role in their Fort Worth headquarters.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience within a Tech Support position.
- Strong Tier 2 support skills.
- Proven experience with Microsoft and Windows technologies.
- Active Directory
- Group Policies
- Prior knowledge of any networking components is a nice-to-have.
- Experience with remote desktop support.
- 3-6 month Contract-to-hire
- Contract pay rate - $20-25/hr + overtime potential.
- Conversion salary will range from $45-50K + potential for an EOY bonuses
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jay Aguiar