Fort Worth, TX
$40/hr - $50/hr
Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long-term contract engagements.
Responsible for leveraging cutting edge technology to solve business problems by participating in all phases of the development process from inception through transition, advocating the agile process and test-driven development, using object-oriented development tools to analyze, model, design, construct and test reusable objects, and making the codebase better.
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Business Analysis
- Heavy Excel Analyses
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPS.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; experience with budgeting and procurement.
- Strong aptitude for problem solving.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently on given assignments.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; able to communicate effectively with multiple management layers and across a broad base of users.
- Ability to concisely present work.
- Effective organization and planning skills.
- Good understanding of enterprise business processes; knowledge of business unit functions and cross-group relationships.
- 5+ years of finance, accounting, or computer science experience; related college degree.
What You Will Be Doing
- Processing of requisitions and invoices, ensuring correct coding within the procurement system for management approval.
- Tracking monthly renewals and periodic payments to ensure renewal deadlines and timely payments to vendors.
- Coordination with finance for month-end close, accruals, reclasses, and monthly forecasts.
- Review of monthly cloud and hosting charges, analysis of significant changes, validation against planned changes, and correction of any errors.
- Assisting with budget, headcount, and other data analyses.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Crystal Susong