Senior Database Administrator - SQL/Azure
Fort Worth, Texas
$50/hr - $60/hr
A banking solutions company is looking for a contract-to-hire Database Administrator (DBA) to join the team. The company is known for their innovation in both the financial and retail industries. As a leader in the payment processing, you will be joining a company with a multi billion dollar backing and poised for exponential growth in the years to come.
They are looking for candidates with solid database experience - ideally someone who is techagnostic with both Azure and SQL. The ideal candidate will what a strong understanding of T-SQL and Azure cloud components, as well as have working experience with dashboard creations (Tableau, Power BI, etc.).
This is slated as a 6 month contract-to-hire role. The pay rate will be around $50-60/hr during the contract portion with a conversion salary in the $100-120K range. This will be a hybrid onsite, 3 days in office with 2 days remote.
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong Data experience
- Solid understanding of SQL
- T-SQL. SSRS, SSIS, etc.
- Azure SQL
- Any experience with dashboard creation is a plus
- Computer Science or related degree
- 75% Individual Contribution / 25% Team Collaboration
- Pay rate range between $50-60/hr
- Conversion salary around $100-120K plus a bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jay Aguiar