Senior Java Developer
Fort Worth, TX
$63.33/hr - $73.33/hr
Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long-term contract engagements.
Responsible for leveraging cutting edge technology to solve business problems by participating in all phases of the development process from inception through transition, advocating the agile process and test-driven development, using object-oriented development tools to analyze, model, design, construct and test reusable objects, and making the codebase better.
Contract Duration: 2+ Months
Location: Fort Worth, Texas: HYBRID on site Tues/Weds/Thurs
Required Skills & Experience
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- 5 years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
- Airline Industry experience.
- Proficiency in Full Stack Development.
- Proficiency and demonstrated experience in the following technologies:
- J2EE technologies: Java, JSP, JMS, JAXB, JDBC, EJB.
- Database and persistence frameworks: Hibernate, Oracle, Object/Relational Mapping, Query performance tuning, MongoDB.
- Cloud-based development: Azure App service and Azure Event Hub.
- Web Servers: Tomcat, tcServer, WebSphere.
- Web Services: REST/SOAP (JSON/WSDL/XML/AVRO).
- Frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring Boot.
- Front-end: Angular JS, Ext JS, CSS, jQuery, AJAX.
- Build/deployment tools: Maven, Gradel, Git, Junit, Mockito.
- Other Dev Ops Toolchain: GitHub Actions, Nexus Repository, SonarQube, Slack, GitHub, Jenkins, New Relic.
- Proficiency in object-oriented design techniques and principles.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience in Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM.
- Experience in DevOps Toolchain methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Cate Novak