Technical Support Specialist
Fort Worth, TX
$20/hr - $25/hr
They are searching for a Technical Support Specialist to join their team in Fort Worth. This technician will mainly be attending to technical assistance requests via email, phone, and their help desk ticketing system; regarding software, hardware, and network related issues, and the installation, maintenance, and set up of the hardware, software, and network infrastructure. The chosen candidate will need to display outstanding white glove service, communication skills, and their ability to effectively troubleshoot a variety of technical challenges.
The contract duration is 3-6 months, with the possibility of an offer for a permanent position at the end of the contract period. The pay rate while on contract will be $20-25/hour and will move up to $40-50k/year with bonus potential. Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years in an Information Technology Support role.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Proficiency with Windows systems, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Group Policy, Active Directory, and remote desktop protocols.
- Microsoft Suite (AD/GP, MS Office/Outlook/Teams).
- Help desk experience preferred.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Hannah Robertson