$150k - $200k
Our client is a company on a purpose-driven mission to save lives and property, leading the next wave in smart home technology and fire prevention. This company's innovative intelligent sensor and concierge service monitors a home’s electrical network to detect electrical hazards that often lead to the most devastating and catastrophic fires.
The role is based out the DC region but is fully remote.
- Front-end frameworks such as Flask or Jinga.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of engineering experience in a professional experience
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Interest in Data Science
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- 20% Leadership/Mentorship Responsibilities
- Bonus eligible
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) with company match and contribution
- Generous PTO
- Life insurance options
- Disability coverage
**Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.**
Posted by: Lindsay Troyer