$23.56/hr - $23.56/hr
A leading global energy technology company focuses on providing innovative solutions and services across the entire energy value chain. With a robust portfolio that encompasses power generation, transmission, and distribution, committed to advancing sustainable energy practices and enhancing the efficiency and reliability of energy systems worldwide.
Contract Duration: 11 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years experience in metallographic/materials testing laboratory.
- Structured and analytical approach to tasks and problem-solving with adequate detail orientation
- Outgoing personality who enjoys teamwork and knowledge sharing.
- Organized with the ability to focus on priority projects and tasks.
- Sales-focused demonstration and technical presentation skills.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- PC/Computer Skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, primarily Word and Excel.
- Support daily activities including lab samples, material inspection and release, and alloy master heat certifications and releases.
- Follow written procedures and specifications to support our objectives and assure first-class customer response and departmental efficiency.
- Conducts microscopic studies of metals and other materials to determine their physical characteristics such as crystal structure, alloy particles, impurities, fractures, and other defects.
- Perform regular calibration and maintenance of measurement and testing equipment.
- Follow documented procedures to calibrate, adjust, and repair physical, mechanical, and dimensional measuring, and test equipment.
- Assist in developing and validating new measurement methods, and calibration procedures.
- Perform various other tests/tasks; XRF PMI, review of heat treatment, and hot isostatic pressing data.
- Coordinate the creation, processing, and testing of alloy master heat test materials.
- Create and maintain detailed, accurate, and organized records.
- Actively determine conformance to internal and external requirements.
- Provide input for new product introduction, and coordinate testing of new products internally and externally.
- Continuous focus on how to develop the business to meet customer requirements and expectations.
- Actively contribute to the development of best practices and new application services within the organization.
- Actively support sales efforts by providing internal and external customer support.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Mark Reyes