Python and C++ / Senior Algorithm Engineer / Radiopharmaceuticals
$150k - $200k
A Senior Algorithms Engineer is needed to join a team developing cutting-edge technology for the radiation therapy treatment device industry. The job involves working on a range of tasks from prototyping to final product release and collaborating with other algorithm developers. The primary focus of the role is developing and optimizing algorithms for treatment delivery, clinical workflow automation, and image processing that meet customer needs and exceed their expectations. Compliance with medical device quality system and design control regulations is also important. This is an opportunity to make a difference in the medical technology field.
This is a full-time opportunity with 1-4 days in office in Hayward, California.
- 6+ years of experience
- Python and C++ programming
- Algorithm development with imaging or control systems for computer vision/image processing
- Embedded System Development
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Knowledge of medical device quality system and design control regulations
- Bonus OR Commission eligible
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Sydney Diaz