Enterprise Solutions Architect
$140k - $200k
A leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients is looking for an Enterprise Solutions Architect to join their team!
This Solutions Architect will provide subject matter expertise (SME) level guidance and insight on diverse technologies and solutions supporting our team, with an emphasis on designing advanced Enterprise Networking and Security solutions.
- CCIE Security certification
- Active Secret clearance
- Ability to work east coast hours
- Familiarity with security compliances (FISMA, STIG, PCI, HIPAA, etc.)
- Strong experience with IPS/IDS, firewall, VPN, SIEM, CA, and/or PKI implementations
- Experience with Linux, VMware, and Active Directory
- Strong background consulting and supporting the US Federal and DoD customers
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Performance bonus eligible
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Savannah Lascola