Hoboken New Jersey only // CISO in training
Hoboken, New Jersey
$120k - $140k
A digital solutions company for the medical industry is looking for an Information Security Manager to work in there office near Hoboken under their interim CISO. You'll be managing the infosec program, including hands-on incident response and configurations in SentinelOne along with GRC strategies to stay compliant with frameworks like ISO, SOC 2, HITRUST, etc.
This role does not currently have any direct reports (the company is about 100 people), but it's definitely a great fit for someone who's looking to transition into larger program management within cybersecurity.
- Must have at least 5 years in cybersecurity
- Must be within commuting distance to Hoboken NJ, we're looking for someone to be in the office 3 times a week on average, though there is some flexibility there.
- Experience with SentinelOne configurations and maintenance
- Experience working within any of the major GRC frameworks, especially ISO and NIST
- 401k plan with a variety of options and matching
- 4 weeks vacation
- Strong insurance package
- Paid professional development
- Flexible hours
Posted by: Maxwell Everson