IT helpdesk/phone support
$21/hr - $25/hr
- Provide first-level support and problem resolution for internal and external customers; point of contact for system related problems; setup and configure branch and desktop printers; monitor the wide area network.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Must complete time critical assignments on time to meet company goals and customer deadlines.
- Understands potential to be required to be on-call on nights or weekends or work weekend and night shifts
- Must enter all work into ticketing system
- Must comply with all policy and procedures of the company
- Complete assigned tasks as assigned by the System Support Manager
- Install and configure replacement PCs and peripherals.
- Perform physical duties related to PC deployments and repair (crawling under desks, packing/unpacking PCs, shipping of hardware)
- Provide level 2 support for PCs, printers, scanners, aircards and PDA devices.
- Assist the LAN/Server department with research and evaluation on a wide range of current and new PC products and technical information.
- Perform on-sight technical PC support for corporate personnel.
- Ensures compliance with company's Performance Standards, with proper recognition of investment for long-term growth.
- Recommend products as required and in accordance with polices.
- High School diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- 2-4 years' experience installing, configuring and resolving complex PC support issues
- Should possess strong customer service skills and good verbal communications skills.
- Should possess strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Should possess good analytical/trouble shooting skills.
- Should have A+ certification and possess good written skills.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jessica Eisenberg