Sr. BSA - Microsoft Dynamics 365, ERP, SQL, Power BI
Open to Remote
$100k - $120k
A Supplier Performance Management company that operates within the avionics space is looking for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst to add to their team. The Sr. BSA will be working on one of their core products, which is a status dispatching and quality management/auditing system for airport suppliers and mechanics. The role will focus on supporting a full rebuild of this SaaS product, as well as support an internal upgrade of an ERP system. The Business Systems Analyst will report to the VP of Applications, and will work directly with development teams, business teams, and designers. Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Masters degree and / or additional certifications preferred.
- Advanced user in MS Office software (including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Power Point, and MS Visio).
- 3+ years of proven work experience (HR, CRM, Project Management/Project Operations) as a skilled Business Systems Analyst.
- At least one hands-on ERP system implementation experience (e.g., Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365, etc.)
- HR, CRM, and Project Management/Project Operations modules work experience.
- Effective Multi-tasking, Time Management, and Communication Skills.
- Skilled in critical thinking and data analysis.
- 3+ years of experience operating within Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platforms (e.g., Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365, etc.).
- Authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis. US Person as defined by US Export Regulations (ITAR).
- Preferred: 3+ years of experience managing or overseeing projects.
- Preferred: 3+ years of PowerBI experience.
- Preferred: 3+ years of previous experience in related discipline or industry.
- Perform system analysis with a focus on HR, CRM, and project management/project operations workflows.
- Elicit and document stakeholder needs with a focus on aforementioned operational functions.
- Document requirements and manage project-related documentation.
- Align D365 functional requirements with technical team and build plan.
- Ensure D365 functionality throughout the software development lifecycle through requirements definition, design, testing, and implementation.
- Perform design synthesis oversight and D365 validation with focus on holistic viewpoint of all designated technical platforms.
- Maintain the technical specifications for designated technical platforms and update accordingly with the evolution of business needs and industry best practice.
- Develop, implement, and maintain training programs and material for systems and applications.
- Provide clarification of technical documents and requirements, and provide guidance on capability and functionality to customers, partners, and all internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with the internal or external customers to identify analytical requirements.
- Generate instructional documentation, reports, and related materials for use by internal and external customers.
- Support the creation of training documentation and provide training to end users. Draft work instructions and train key user on D365 setup and maintenance.
- Ensure end to end D365 workflow and process effectiveness with a focus on aforementioned operational output requirements.
- Skilled at working with D365 team to plan, communicate, configure, and test business requirements.
- Skilled at collaborating with operational teams to align business requirements through data migration and D365 implementation.
- Contribute to and oversee projects as assigned.
- Function as a liaison between D365 team and business teams / end users (particularly HR, CRM, and project management/project operations)
- Fulfillment of various project tasks as assigned
- Provide miscellaneous reports that are deemed necessary
- Complete company required training within prescribed timelines
- Provide general operational and technical support as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Full-time base salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Optional 401K with percentage match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Personal Choice Holiday
- Company Holidays
- Sick/Emergency (with partial payout based on balance)
Posted by: Kevin Gabrielson