$66/hr - $71/hr
Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. Will contribute to the development of new data analytic techniques, report generation and the improvement of processes and workflow for the area or function. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 4+ Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience architecting complex visualizations into Java applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Data Science, Information Design, Computer Science.
- Techniques to extract and transform data from various sources such as MS Excel, SharePoint lists, MS SQL, Oracle, Service Now, Cognos, Ab Initio console, Autosys console.
- Ability to define and implement data querying expressions and techniques using Tableau, MS Excel Power Query, MS Excel Power Pivot, Power BI.
- Ability to organize and relate significant amounts of raw data (with attention to detail & accuracy) into data models.
- Ability to write data analytic expressions using formula languages.
- Experience in visual information design and interactive visualization development.
- Working to advanced knowledge in presentation frameworks such as MS PowerPoint.
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports.
- Experience in visual information design and interactive visualization development with expertise in representing complex information in an actionable and high impact way.
- Strong communications and presentation skills applicable to developing executive presentations, succinct storytelling, and ability to make the complex simple.
- Ability to rapidly iterate though conceptual ideas or designs.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
- Proficient in grasping complex technical concepts and articulate them to different audiences.
- Prefer any experience with integrating AI models to provide predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Apply AI and machine learning techniques (through collaboration with AI/ML team) to enhance data analysis and insights within Tableau dashboards.
- Integrate AI models to provide predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to deploy AI models into Tableau dashboards.
- Work across functional teams to define and develop analytics and reporting requirements.
- Identify data sources that will help meet the analytic & reporting goals.
- Simplify and enhanced data by developing data transformation queries which normalize, combine, and standardize various data sets.
- Create data models that build relationships between various data sets.
- Define key metrics that measure strategic goals, provide strategic insights, interpret performance trends, and support data-based performance improvements.
- Develop data analytics expressions to produce key analytic metrics which will be used in data visualization.
- Create standard and custom visualizations while ensuring data validity, statistical integrity, and maximizing impact.
- Create dashboards using data expressions & visualizations which are aligned to strategic goals and operational initiatives.
- Develop and implement a robust reporting suite enabling management to make objective, data-driven business decisions.
- Develop and design presentations to convey complex information in clear graphics to tell the story through clean, concise, and well-organized dashboards.
- Distill information provided by subject matter experts and other teams into executive-level presentations and strategic insights.
- Revise and edit reports, presentation materials, procedures, and other documents.
- Provide agenda, meeting attendance, key meeting decisions and next steps/follow-ups for stakeholder meetings.
- Organize follow-ups and key actions for traceability and impact.
- Develop in Tableau to architect various complex visualization based reporting dashboards and integrate into Java applications.
- Collaborate with engineering/architecture practice team to innovate, develop and deploy Tableau/Java solutions.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Melissa Klein