$73/hr - $78/hr
Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. Will be a hands-on Full-Stack Developer to design & build applications from scratch: develop the database, the connection with the database, the functioning of the application and what it’s going to look like from scratch. Will also collect data, reporting, monitoring for the application. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 6+ Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Data Science, Information Design, Computer Science.
- 5 to 7 years of full stack software development, with strong front-end development skills.
- Very strong with Angular development, able to design from scratch using versions 12 and higher.
- Experience building an application from scratch experience (end to end, not just adding modules).
- Evaluating projects that had been worked on building a module or automating.
- Strong Shell & Batch scripting
- Strong with SQL – strong data (SQL, Oracle), queries.
- Must have experience with Linux and Windows.
- Experience working with Angular (Angular v14+).
- Experience with full stack development with some UI experience to make the app functional.
- Familiar with Chef, Ansible.
- Optimization of data in reporting.
- REST services development.
- Exposure to AI/Machine Learning
- Must have an understanding of ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Able to work independently & work with Scrum teams.
- Prefer Financial Services industry knowledge.
- Collaborate with engineering/architecture practice team to innovate, develop and deploy automation solutions.
- Responsible for automating: business functions & processes.
- Identify opportunities for automation through data analysis.
- Collaborate with the AI team to integrate AI/ML algorithms into Java applications.
- Implement machine learning models and ensure seamless integration with existing applications.
- Categorize and prioritize opportunities through value-add lens.
- Reduce repetitive tasks and support activities & re-engineer support process where needed.
- Understand available automation solution/tools and apply that to relevant use cases.
- Visualize automation solution and create proof of concept.
- Act as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Utilize in-depth specialty knowledge of applications development to analyze complex problems/issues, provide evaluation of business process, system process, and industry standards, and make evaluative judgement.
- Monitor and control all phases of development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Melissa Klein