Lead Data Quality Analyst
$73/hr - $78/hr
Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 12+ Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with Big Data: Hadoop, Cloudera (CDH), Spark Hive, Impala, etc.
- 8+ years of experience in data-focused initiatives across Pre-Trade/Post-Trade activities such as RFQ, Order/Executions, Trades, MTM, Positions, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in writing SQL queries and reviewing stored procedures.
- Strong SQL, HQL, Spark-SQL.
- Able to troubleshoot queries error/performance issues.
- Hands on programming experience in at least one of following Scala, Python, pyspark, or Shell Scripting.
- Experience using Source Code and Version Control Systems like Bitbucket, Git or SVN.
- Good working knowledge of Unix file system and shell scripting.
- Knowledge with job scheduling tool.
- Experiences with CI/CD.
- Experience operating under an agile work environment.
- Experience creating technical documentation.
- Able to research and learn new tools and frameworks.
- Experience working with Database, Reporting/Analytics.
- Proven stakeholder management and team leadership skills.
- Data and results oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Prefer Master's degree.
- Prefer exposure to capital markets.
- Prefer experience in FIX, XML messaging.
- Prefer experience in issue tracking and governance with systems like JIRA/HPQC.
- Leadership within data analyst team involved in data quality initiatives spanning the business and global functions.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop, test, implement and maintain data quality rules covering the trade life cycle across Markets data.
- Analyze data quality exceptions to identify root cause and business impact for data quality issues raised.
- Enhance data quality process automation, governance, and reporting.
- Prepare and present written and verbal updates to senior management.
- Ensure adherence to best practices supporting company’s program, project, and data management standards.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Melissa Klein