$36.75/hr - $41.75/hr
Our client is a rapidly growing retailer with over 75,000 stores globally (more than any other retailer or food service provider), who sell over 14 million a month. Working to transform their business, ensuring the customer obsessed mentality, and digitally enabled to seamlessly link brick-and-mortar stores with digital products and services. Redefining convenience and the customer experience and fundamentally changing the culture. Seeking talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people like you to come make history!
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
Contract Duration: 6+ Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 8+ years of overall QA Testing experience.
- 3 to 4 years of hands-on experience with the ownership of Software Project Testing:
- Defining test strategy.
- Writing test plans.
- Designing and executing software tests.
- Preparing test data, bug tracking, reporting.
- 1+ years of recent QA automation experience with tools such as Selenium and Appium.
- API Automation development experience using Postman.
- Web Automation development experience using Selenium + Java.
- Mobile Automation development experience using Appium.
- Heavily involved in end-to-end testing and back-end validations including database and API testing.
- Exceptional SQL and Database Querying skills.
- Actively test a mobile app on iOS and Android (and/or web app) and do API testing.
- Design test cases, test plan, test data setup, database querying, perform regression testing.
- Working on API or Mobile/Web automation as needed.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jamie Prater