Quality Assurance Analyst
$35/hr - $40/hr
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Quality Assurance.
- 2 to 3 years of experience with hybrid resource environments that can include changing mixes of in-house, contractor- and/or partner-provided resources.
- Experience with SQL queries, Postman, WinSCP, JIRA, Zephyr.
- Expert in Quality Assurance best practice and development of Test Plans.
- Solid understanding of Agile SDLC
- Strong writing and communication skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with testing automation.
What You Will Be Doing
- Builds and drives teams, enterprise partners and vendors in delivering innovative products through the creation of flexible and reliable functionality.
- Actively engages in product and business discussions with a technical eye for feasibility and adherence to overall roadmaps and architectural strategy.
- Models an environment of strong collaboration and partnership with engineers, domain architects, product leaders, stakeholders, and partners to drive execution of roadmap, negotiate changes in priorities and manage communication of impacts.
- Work with developers and stakeholders to thoroughly understand business or technical requirements.
- Coordinate with project teams on planning timing and priority of QA testing needs
- Writing/executing test cases and validating them to ensure requirements are met and stories brought to completion.
- Understand and implement automated testing scenarios using software.
- Identify and track bugs, regression issues, and enhancement requests.
- Keep track of and report on testing progress and results.
- Understand deployment strategy and testing environments.
- Ability to identify issues in test/production and follow them through to solution.
- Participation in iteration planning and project status meetings.
- Ability to partner with others to work effectively across all boundaries.
- Work in close interaction with developers in verification and validation of problems in new and existing applications.
- Effectively communicates testing status to project teams, business users, product owners.
- Research testing trends and industry best practices.
- Document and assist in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
- Perform manual and automated testing.
- Research and analyze product features being tested.
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
- Technical understanding of the digital platform, cloud computing and APIs.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.