Senior Android Developer
$69.55/hr - $74.55/hr
Our client is a rapidly growing retailer with over 75,000 stores globally (more than any other retailer or food service provider), who sell over 14 million a month. Working to transform their business, ensuring the customer obsessed mentality, and digitally enabled to seamlessly link brick-and-mortar stores with digital products and services. Redefining convenience and the customer experience and fundamentally changing the culture. Seeking talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people like you to come make history!
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience in Android App Development using Java, Kotlin.
- 7+ years of experience integrating RESTful APIs.
- 7+ years of experience Writing Unit and Instrumented Tests using Robolectric, Mockito AndroidX.
- Proficient with Android SDK.
- Expertise in making ADA Compliant UI.
- Experience with Kotlin for Android Development.
- Expertise in MVVM Architecture.
- Expertise in Dependency Injection, Annotations, Gradle.
- Experience with Offline Storage, Threading, Performance Tuning, and Optimization.
- Experience with localization/internationalization of the applications.
- Experience with security protocols in the Mobile Applications Eco System.
- Solid understanding of object oriented and functional programming.
- Good understanding of Google's Android Design Principles and Interface Guidelines.
- Experience with CICD Pipelines and Deploying Apps to Google Play store.
- Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
- Familiarity with Code Versioning Tools - Git (Gitlab).
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with Agile tools that support tracking iterative development.
- Exposure to Retail Industry.
- Experience with e-Commerce Applications.
- Strong and continuously growing proficiency in Android application development using Java, Kotlin.
- Actively participating in designing, developing, reviewing, unit testing and releasing apps for Android powered devices to drive our digital products.
- Passion for code and putting the customer first and delivering an exceptional experience through the creation of extendable and re-usable products.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jamie Prater