$83/hr - $89/hr
Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 12+ Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands on experience creating microapps.
- Experience collaborating with UX experts.
- Angular experience in creating microapps.
- Node experience.
- Ability to deliver excellent User Experiences (UX) and responsive User Interfaces (UI) across multiple browsers (browser compatibility) and multiple devices (device compatibility).
- High level of experience with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system, AG Grid.
- Experience working in enterprise or product architecture using tools such as NPM, NodeJS, bower and/or grunt.
- Strong knowledge in disability accessibility UI development.
- Expert knowledge of UI design libraries like Bootstrap, PrimeNG, Angular Material, Tailwind CSS, High Chart, Apex Charts.
- Experience with the latest micro-front-end technology using module federation.
- Experience in unit testing using Jasmine, Mocha and Karma including automation test cases using cypress that verify functional and non-functional requirements of a feature.
- High proficiency in a variety of design and prototype tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, Axure and the Adobe Creative Suite; command of technologies (web, Android, iOS, etc.).
- Experience planning and executing effective customer research, solo, or in partnership with a UX Researcher.
- Significant industry experience in UX design, interaction design, or related discipline.
- You have proven track record with HTML, CSS3 and CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS).
- Experience defining design systems that work across a complex range of products.
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces for complex systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of clean, intuitive visual design.
- React experience.
- Figma experience - creating wide frames, design layouts.
- Financial experience.
- Using knowledge of UX Design, HTML5/CSS3 and Bootstrap 3+, code layouts and templates of the approved designs and workflows.
- Create elegant and intuitive user experiences by incorporating user insights, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with designers, product managers, engineers, researchers, and partnership managers, and developer advocates.
- Iteratively create intuitive user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high-fidelity mock-ups with detailed visual design specifications for web interfaces throughout the design process.
- Independently deliver UX solutions for problems of large scope and complexity. Work through ambiguity and adapt your approach to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Produce and be accountable for the delivery of high-quality design collateral & documentation that enables engineers to implement new UIs efficiently and accurately.
- Provide patterns, best practices, and guidance on interaction design for different devices and platforms.
- Be a champion for user-centered design by testing your solutions with users.
- Be willing to build lightweight prototype, conduct scrappy and quick user testing.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Melissa Klein