$66/hr - $71/hr
Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 8+ Months
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of strong experience with Stored Procedures, Functions, and SQL scripting for Postgres Database.
- 5+ years working knowledge of database structure.
- 5+ years of working experience with SQL.
- Very strong in terms of coding practices and code optimization.
- Basic knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of database structures and comfortable with large data sets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Experience using – JIRA, Confluence, Postgres, PGAdmin, and Datagrip.
- Partner with multiple management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals.
- Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards.
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals.
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners and senior management to influence behavior and decision making.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.