M365 System Administrator (SharePoint)
$47/hr - $50/hr
Do you have SharePoint migration experience as well as hands-on technical experience with Microsoft's Power Automate and Power Apps? Live in or near the Jacksonville, FL area?
We are seeking a M365 Systems Administrator with strong hands-on SharePoint experience as well as experience with the MS Power Apps. You should be technically proficient with these systems and be willing to work on site at our facility in the Jacksonville area.
Your responsibilities would include:
1) Conduct server builds, creates and applies application patches, release upgrades and other deployment methods and modifications to server operating system hardware and software.
2) Configure, optimize, fine-tune, monitor and maintain network systems, server operating systems and system applications.
3) Perform or ensure system administration tasks, including adding and removing users, user groups and accounts; manages authentication, authorization, and access control.
4) Perform backups and recovery procedures are performed.
5) Plan for re-engineering of existing systems, replacing inadequate systems and system expansion. Analyzes, diagnoses, troubleshoots and resolves system hardware, software, network and production issues.
6) Monitor and manage hardware and software system resources, including server performance, system and capacity trending analysis, CPU usage, disk usage, backup systems, and response times to maintain operating efficiency.
This is a 6-month contract to start with the potential extension and/or conversion to a full time employee. Full benefits provided during the contract engagement. Also, we would consider interviewing someone that lives near and willing to relocate based on the acceptance of an offer.
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, please apply so we can discuss this with you in more detail.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.