Senior Technical Program Manager
Jersey City, New Jersey
$93/hr - $100/hr
Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. Will coordinate and manage a critical project with firm delivery dates. Will manage a program of Corrective Action Plans (CAP) to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completion of deliverables. Will partner with technical teams to ensure evidence adequately identifies required information to close deliverable and manage the collection and reporting of the evidence. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 12+ Months
Required Skills & Experience
- 7 to 10 years of program management experience.
- Experience managing complex programs with technology background.
- Worked large programs on core banking system experience.
- Flexcube experience.
- Banking and management consulting experience.
- Knowledge of payment applications and financial products.
- Strong technical analysis skills.
- Background in Risk and control compliance.
- Experience with core banking system with payments.
- Previous experience with the company.
- Meet with CAP owners weekly to review status and milestones.
- Meet with milestone owners and manage the deliverables to ensure closure.
- Meet with Audit to do status updates and walkthroughs.
- Escalate issues early to ensure closure.
- Conduct technical reviews of evidence to ensure solutions and deliver meet expectations.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.