Kansas City, KS
$30/hr - $36/hr
One of the largest transportation companies in the country is searching for CAD Tech to join their team in designing mechanical, electrical and signal railroad plans.
Location: 100% on-site in Kansas City
Contract: 1 Year (high Likelihood of extension or direct hire)
• Create railroad signal design plans independently under broad direction from engineers using
Microstation software platform.
• Perform routine and complex drafting assignments requiring application of standard plans, field surveys
and engineering drawings.
• Assist in the development of new standard signal plans.
• Manage file organizational structures using Bentley Projectwise.
• Experienced using Bentley Microstation software.
• Experience using Projectwise software
• Must be able to work and manage several projects concurrently while efficiently meeting project deadlines.
• Must have the ability to communicate well, one on one and in groups.
• Must be self-directed, motivated and manage time well.
• Associate degree in CAD drafting or a related field or specialized training from a vocational or technical
• Experience with mechanical, electrical and signal railroad plans.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Katerina Dykman